Wrap Around Childcare (WAC)

Anonymous
Anonymous

Whilst we await further information regarding Wrap Around Childcare please feel free to pop any questions in here and we will feed into the WAC Team 

Parents
  • I had a disabled child and am in the process of registering as a childminder. Can I hire an assistant to help him cope with having extra children at home? Someone who will be there solely for him. Fletcher has low functioning autism and is non verbal. 
    If not, will the MOD pay for a one to one to enable him to attend WAC. We are in Newport South Wales, my husband is in the Royal Navy based in Yeovilton. 
    thanks, 

Annie 

• Anonymous
    Anonymous over 1 year ago in reply to Anonymous

Hi Annie, Thanks for using the discussion area to raise your question. If you email our Information Office address [email protected] one of the team will be able to assist in providing information and guidance on what support is available. The team will be back in office on Monday when they will pick up on this. Kind regards, Jim RN FPS Duty Moderator

• Anonymous
    Anonymous over 1 year ago in reply to Anonymous

Hi Annie, Thanks for using the discussion area to raise your question. If you email our Information Office address [email protected] one of the team will be able to assist in providing information and guidance on what support is available. The team will be back in office on Monday when they will pick up on this. Kind regards, Jim RN FPS Duty Moderator

Children
No Data