Wrap Around Childcare (WAC)

Anonymous
Anonymous

Whilst we await further information regarding Wrap Around Childcare please feel free to pop any questions in here and we will feed into the WAC Team 

Parents
  • Hello, I hope you don’t mind the below question here….my husband serves in RN and because of relocation, , I lost my job. Hopefully soon I am going to be employed again. Our little one turns 4 in about two weeks time and she attends preschool full time. For this we can claim the 30hrs free childcare as we are still eligible for this (soon to be reconfirmed). If all goes well, and I get the job I applied for, we will need to book after school club. It would be great help if we could apply for WAC support for those hours she spends in the after school club. Could you please advise if this is an option at all and if so, where do we start? Many thanks

• Hello, I hope you don’t mind the below question here….my husband serves in RN and because of relocation, , I lost my job. Hopefully soon I am going to be employed again. Our little one turns 4 in about two weeks time and she attends preschool full time. For this we can claim the 30hrs free childcare as we are still eligible for this (soon to be reconfirmed). If all goes well, and I get the job I applied for, we will need to book after school club. It would be great help if we could apply for WAC support for those hours she spends in the after school club. Could you please advise if this is an option at all and if so, where do we start? Many thanks

Children
No Data