Wrap Around Childcare (WAC)

Anonymous
Anonymous

Whilst we await further information regarding Wrap Around Childcare please feel free to pop any questions in here and we will feed into the WAC Team 

Parents
  • My husband has been using his MODnet laptop to try to access the links on the letter in the forum. The links are blocked! They can't be accessed from a civvi system.

The email sent to his work address takes us to an excel file. There's messages about enabling macros but the yellow warning banner doesn't appear anywhere. The spreadsheet to enter the details is locked so we can't edit. Have just spent the last hour going round and round in circles.

The first email address supplied then suggested a second email address which has an out of office notice until the 26th September! When he has asked the writers in ship he gets shrugged shoulders, they don't know because they're not trained!

Many aren't even bothering because of constant issues with registering. Where exactly should we go for help when he's going back to sea and I can't access anything myself!? 

• My husband has been using his MODnet laptop to try to access the links on the letter in the forum. The links are blocked! They can't be accessed from a civvi system.

The email sent to his work address takes us to an excel file. There's messages about enabling macros but the yellow warning banner doesn't appear anywhere. The spreadsheet to enter the details is locked so we can't edit. Have just spent the last hour going round and round in circles.

The first email address supplied then suggested a second email address which has an out of office notice until the 26th September! When he has asked the writers in ship he gets shrugged shoulders, they don't know because they're not trained!

Many aren't even bothering because of constant issues with registering. Where exactly should we go for help when he's going back to sea and I can't access anything myself!? 

Children
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous over 1 year ago in reply to Anonymous

Good Morning. 

Thank you for your comments and concerns which we are communicating with the WAC Team.

Please do keep this conversation going.

Jo