Wrap Around Childcare (WAC)

Anonymous
Anonymous

Whilst we await further information regarding Wrap Around Childcare please feel free to pop any questions in here and we will feed into the WAC Team 

Parents
  • Hi. We live in Wales, husband is based in Portsmouth. Are we entitled to this too please?

Thanks

• Anonymous
    Anonymous over 1 year ago in reply to Anonymous

Hi  , The WAC scheme is for Service Personnel (Regular and Full Time Reserve Service Full Commitment) assigned within the UK or serving on an unaccompanied assignment overseas, involuntarily, with the family residing in the UK. So as long as all the other eligibility criteria is met you should be eligible. The Discover My Benefits link contains useful information about WAC. Discover My Benefits WAC Link

• Anonymous
    Anonymous over 1 year ago in reply to Anonymous

Hi  , The WAC scheme is for Service Personnel (Regular and Full Time Reserve Service Full Commitment) assigned within the UK or serving on an unaccompanied assignment overseas, involuntarily, with the family residing in the UK. So as long as all the other eligibility criteria is met you should be eligible. The Discover My Benefits link contains useful information about WAC. Discover My Benefits WAC Link

Children
No Data