Cornwell 2328P

Anonymous
Anonymous

Just wondering if there are any other parents/carers of recruits from the above division on here?.

i thought it would be good to get to know some of you, where you and your recruits are from. Hopefully we can support each other through the Rollercoaster of Raleigh training and ger to  meet at the POP.

My son has just moved from Neptune to Cornwell division today so meeting your sons/daughters for the first time.

We live quite local to Raleigh, just across the water in (Plymouth).
My partner is a full-time serving member of the RN and has been for 22yrs, so although I am fully prepared on what to expect post Raleigh. This part is all very new to me.
Also scary as this is our first born and still very much my baby (He will kill me for saying this!!)

Anyway I look forward to speaking with and hopefully meeting you all in 9wks!

Maddie

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 5 months ago

Hi Maddie and other members.

The Raleigh group is in the process of being developed and is soon to be updated with an Initial Naval Training Sub group to include groups for each division. These groups will be directly supported by HMS Raleigh staff.

In the meantime members are free to use this as a discussion area, however any specific questions reference training will probably be answered quicker in the Initial Naval Training Facebook Page as this is currently being supported by HMS Raleigh staff.

Once this Forum area is fully up and running you should be able to find all the support you need here.

Kind regards Jim RN FPS Duty Moderator