SSCE Cymru invited all schools in Wales that have Service children enrolled to participate in a survey.
The topics included:
- School information – e.g. number of Service children, language of school, location
- Mobility data – number of Service children joining and leaving the school
- Challenges – those that Service children face in education, and schools face in supporting them
- Support – that schools offer to their Service children, including mental health and wellbeing assistance, and how schools are working collaboratively
- Funding – that schools are accessing, and what it is being used for
- Armed Forces community – and how schools are engaging with it
- SSCE Cymru resources – to learn what schools would find beneficial in helping them to support their Service children
- SSCE Cymru training – to identify what type of training schools would like, and for who.